Creative. Collaborative. Responsive to market demands. These are what the global fashion industry demands of its “design-thinkers.” Committed to innovation, the Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Merchandising program offers a nurturing environment where young minds are enriched through in-campus and off-campus learning experiences. Its forward-thinking curriculum marries the traditional with the state-of-the-art, giving fashion students more freedom to explore and experiment with design and merchandising ideas.
Fabric Surface Designer
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.